Mustard Aioli With Caesar Salad & Asparagus
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons freshly crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon Colman’s Original English Mustard Powder
- 1 teaspoon Colman’s Dijon Mustard
- 8 x cos lettuce leaves
- 4 x rashers of crisp grilled bacon
- 1 cup croutons
- 50g fresh shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 boiled egg, quartered
- 4 x cooked asparagus spears
- 2 x anchovies (optional)
Place mustard aioli ingredients in a screw-top jar, shake well.
Place salad ingredients in a serving dish, combine and drizzle with mustard aioli.
Mustard Aioli makes a great stand alone dip.