Blazin’ Bloody Mary
Brunch just got a serious upgrade!
The perfect Sunday-morning-hangover-hair-of-the-dog-I-can-drink-at-10AM beverage. A classic Bloody Mary with a kick, this will get you through any Sunday morning struggle.
- 3 tbsp. Colman’s English Mustard
- 3 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 2 tbsp. hot sauce (like Tabasco)
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tbsp. green olive juice
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- 2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 30ml tomato vegetable juice
Get a sense of your hangover. Is it bad? Don't worry this will help.
Now, mix all the ingredients together except the tomato juice. Use your judgment here, perfection is not the name of the game. Want more spice? Add more Colman's. Add as much or as little to the tomato juice as you prefer.
Add your favourite hair of the dog, serve over ice, garnish & enjoy!
Garnish ideas: Prawns/Shrimp, Celery, Pickles, Pickled Green Beans, Bacon, Artichokes