Roasted Vegetable Winter Bowl by Jo Wilcox
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons Colman’s English Mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 parsnip, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 medium sweet potato, diced
- 4-6 baby potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 medium beetroot, diced
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, leaves picked off
- Sea salt
- 2 cups edamame beans
- 1 cup zucchini noodles
- 1 cup carrot noodles
- 1 cup mesclun greens
- 1 avocado cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds – white and black
- 1 orange, zest and juice
Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees and line a roasting tray with baking paper.
Combine the olive oil, mustard and honey and mix well. Toss the vegetables except for the beetroot together with half the mustard dressing and then arrange on a lined baking tray. Add the beetroot to one end and drizzle with a little extra dressing. Sprinkle over the rosemary and salt and roast for 25-30 minutes or until tender and golden.
Cut the avocado into quarters and dip each side into the coloured sesame seeds and set aside. Add the orange zest and juice to the remaining dressing and mix well.
Divide the roasted vegetables, edamame beans and veggie noodles between the bowls and top with a small bunch of greens and a sesame avocado quarter. Drizzle over the orange mustard dressing and serve.